How to Give
Precious Lamb depends upon the involvement and generous support of individuals, churches, businesses, and foundations to help us carry on our mission.
If interested in supporting Precious Lamb, please consider collecting/donating cleaning supplies, household goods, pantry food items, or notes of encouragement to staff and parents. For more info, please email email@example.com
We are accepting vaccinated volunteers on campus at this time. If interested in volunteering please fill out the application below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial tour.
There are many important ways to serve the children of Precious Lamb. We rely on daily classroom volunteers who commit to serving one morning a week for at least four months in order to provide consistent, positive adult role models in the children’s lives. These volunteers need to provide a COVID Vaccine, TB Test, MMR Vaccination, and flu shot. All regular volunteers need to be Live Scan fingerprinted, which will be reimbursed by Precious Lamb at a determined time.
Another way to be involved with the students is by helping in the office, reading books, providing a craft activity, or assisting with childcare during monthly Breakfast Club meetings. We are always in need of volunteers for our annual fundraisers as well as several other program events throughout the year like the Christmas Party and Open House.
- Please note at this time, due to Covid-19, we are only accepting VACCINATED volunteers on campus.
- If you are a prospective individual/kitchen volunteer, contact email@example.com.
- If you are a prospective special event volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precious Lamb is a private, faith based school that does not receive any state or federal funding. We are solely funded by private donations of individuals, churches, and companies.
We rely on your donations to operate. Each and every gift is crucial and appreciated! Please consider:
- Make a one-time gift or become a monthly partner
- Legacy Giving: Consider Precious Lamb in your long-term plans
- Employee Giving Fund: Ask your employer if they offer charitable giving
- Gift-In-Kind Donations: Please call to get more information about our up-to-date needs at (562) 243-1715.